COME WORSHIP WITH US!
Sunday Worship Service: 9:00 AM
(Holy Communion is served the first Sunday of every month)
Please join us for a time of fellowship following the worship service!
Sunday School: 10:15 AM downstairs
Adult Bible Study: 10:30 AM in the fellowship hall
Mazon Methodist Women's Circle : 1st Monday of the month at 5:30 PM
Mazon United Methodist Men: 2nd Monday of the month at 6:00 PM
Administrative Council: 2nd Monday of the month at 6:30 PM
I was happy when they said to me,
"Let us go to the house of the LORD". Psalm 122:1
With God's grace we strive:
- To be a spiritual lighthouse to the community through worship, preaching, teaching, praying, and obeying the Holy Word of God.
- To communicate the life-changing power of Jesus Christ for all people, in all walks of life, through preaching and teaching God's Holy Word in a practical and understanding way.
- To be a truly loving church in word and deed, where all people, of all ages, can find acceptance, hope, restoration, and the peace that passes all understanding.
- To provide activities, recreation, and fellowship for all people, of all ages, in our church and community, that is pleasing to God.
- To be a living example, as a church and as individuals, of the teachings of Jesus Christ, in order to be a Christian influence on the entire community, and those we come in contact with.
To learn more about what Methodists believe:
Now available digitally - The United Methodist Handbook: